Low Carb No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup pecans raw
- 3/4 cup walnuts raw
- 1 Tablespoon Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Red Raspberry syrup
For the Crust:
- Add your nuts, 1 T of Swerve, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until the nuts become sticky when you press on them.
- Take them out and evenly divide them among 6 ramekins or bowls.
For the Cream Cheese Filling:
- In a mixer, whip the cream cheese and Swerve until creamy.
- Add your cream and vanilla and whip until fluffy.
- Divide into 6 portions and add to your ramekins.
For the Topping:
- Add berries and 2 Tablespoons of water to a pan and heat on medium high. Once the berries soften, mash them with a fork. Add your Torani syrup and mix well.
- Let cool and then evenly distribute onto the ramekins or bowls.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Recipe makes 6 mini cheesecakes
Amount per serving: 1 cheesecake